View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:45 PM  
Colmike9
(>^_^)b

Industry Role:
The only thing that WP officially says is that iframes won't lazy load if both height and width aren't defined, so if you can manage without needing both, then that is one solution.

I don't want to update to 5.7 right now, and it's the update on March 9th where it started lazy loading iframes, but setting loading="eager" in the iframe could turn it off, since not defining that also sets things to have the browser auto-decide. I just don't know if WP now completely parses out whatever is defined for loading as well or if it just adds it in when it's not defined. Someone here who has 5.7 can test it real quick if you want to. Just add in loading="eager" in the iframe (same part where things like height="whatever" are defined), and then view source to see if it stays eager, or goes to lazy, etc.
Chrome also turns off Chaturbate iframes for me sometimes, claiming that it takes up too many resources, and my laptop is pretty fast..
This affects other ad iframes, too, not just Chaturbate.
Colmike9 is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote