View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 08:58 PM  
Colmike9
(>^_^)b

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoplifter View Post
So the lazy load for iframes is only for those placed in posts right?

From what I can see with themes like Robo Scripts there is no change in source to the way it incorporates iframes in WP 5.7.

The code for turning this off seems to specify posts only: "For example, if you would like to turn off lazy-loading by default for iframes within post content, you could use the following code snippet".

Certainly something is wrong with CB signups but I am not sure this is playing a part.
It's in posts, excerpts, widgets, and pages that I know of.

Also, though, if loading isn't set in an iframe at all, that makes the browser decide if it's lazy or eager.

The accounts that I referred and see signup info for are all doing great and no drops at all, though, but I haven't looked at their sites for clues yet.

But, there are a lot of things that could be causing issues for people. Lately when I'm logging in, I see 502 (I think that's the number) errors, Chrome turns off embeds sometimes because they're taking too many resources, maybe someone is doing a great job with being a competitor, maybe some top models are stealing the whales, might be stuffing going on somewhere, outbidding the good sources, etc. Gotta start somewhere, and I do know that some ad scripts are having problems with this.
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote