View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 08:53 AM  
dcortez
DINO CORTEZ™

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimwexler View Post
That's a different topic really. You can grow slow even with AI instead of growing slow with paying for copyrighted text. Using AI doesn't exactly mean you'll post 100k pages at once.
I am not advocating for high volume online content publishing, especially now.

My point about being able to manually write effective copy as quickly as a "reasonably slowed" AI source, is that professionally human written prose is more imaginative and organic than AI.

Overall, a human written website will be distinguishable (by humans and search engines) from one built using "canned text" - if that matters.

It really depends on what you are trying to create or achieve, and whether quality is of value to the work.

The question would be: "Why use AI?"

- Is it a language proficiency issue?

- Is it a niche or copy writing competence issue?

If speed/volume of content production is not an issue, then I am not sure how AI has anything to offer over human copy writing.

As far as "not paying" for content, there are two tracks:

"Black hat" content "procurement" which is blatant theft - even when "pseudo-rewriting" is applied (it's called a derivative work in copyright law).

In legitimate "white hat" content procurement/creation, it will always cost something - your time, the copy writer's time, or the cost of tools and the time to use those tools.

What do you mean by "not paying"?

-Dino
dcortez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote