Thread: Business Vegas Video??
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 08:18 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
I disagree with you regarding the model being concerned with the model of camera that you are using.

Her concerns are:
1) Am I getting paid?
2) Am I safe? (Not gonna get raped or forced into acts I didn't agree to)
3) Are the pics / video taken going to be used for the purpose / site that I was told.
4) I wonder if those shoes will still be in the shop after I have been paid?
5) What will I have to eat tonight, or where shall I go to eat?
6) etc etc etc...

I honestly doubt that the make / model of camera you are using will even register with her.

I gave away all my equipment when I retired in 2013 to a pal who wanted to set up a wedding photography business, so I don't have anything even remotely professional anymore....

However I would happily book any model in the world, without a second thought and shoot her on whatever the hell I felt like using if I so chose to do so, without a single worry about what the equipment 'looks like'... As long as it got good enough results for whatever I needed it for, then that's that.

The only person worrying about the 'size' of your equipment is you....

Basically if you say to a girl that you want her to come to a hotel room, strip naked and let you take pictures of her snatch from 2 inches away, for approx 2 hours in total and you will pay her X amount... Then provided you are gonna pay her what you have agreed to pay her, and you are not gonna touch her (unless previously agreed) and its not gonna take much more than 2 hours...

You will have the happiest model in the world and she wont give a toss what your equipment looks like...
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote