View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 12:14 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
Ask all your questions here, I don't see how you would have so many reasons to continue contacting support. It sounds like any time your stats dip you contact support thinking there is some magic answer they can give you as to why. Just give it a rest and let them do their job, they've obviously stopped responding to you because you continue to waste their time.
I've only needed to contact support one time in 8 years as an affiliate and that ended up being a network wide stats glitch that they weren't aware of.
This has nothing to do with my stats. It has to do with reporting models who violate the Terms and conditions and with a possible steal of whales.

People that I see are still frequently using my websites but are not spending a single dime.

And some small issues with BTC payments taking too long ( that's fairly rare)

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote