View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 12:32 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLoveTV View Post
I also thought about making a website, but I think this will be later on
when I created my personal site eons ago I didn't even know how to create a clickable link. seriously

w3schools is a wicked resource but honestly wordpress is so user-friendly you don't need to buy a special 'adult' script or have a lot of knowledge of html, etc

just pic a theme you like that's customizable. either free from wordpress.org or a paid theme from somewhere like themeforest. then install the free wp classic editor plugin so you don't have to deal with annoying drag and drop that I find actually limits your ability to customize

you don't have to have payment processing on your own site, or sell vids directly from it right away-or ever. but it gives you an opportunity to have an 'About Me' page to show your personality and style, maybe a pic gallery, and can link to where dudes can purchase your stuff with images and vid previews rather than just links. clients are visual creatures, as are we all =)

for that all you'd need is an inexpensive shared hosting package, I doubt you'd need a VPS

the top three adult-friendlies are -in no particular order- m3server, vacares and mojohost. none advertise shared hosting but if you contact them I'm sure you can work something out so you don't pay for stuff you don't need

modelcentro is another option, their payout percentage is decent and you can add external links, and also sell subscriptions to your content directly through their platform

members here JenySmith and NatalieK use them, and they do well with it

so lots of choices when you're ready to delve in
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote