View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 07:06 AM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
well you could smother a piece of paper with butter and garlic and it would probably appeal to many

tried it once, when I was a kid travelling through France. maybe it just wasn't prepared well but I ate it w/o dipping it in the butter sauce cuz I don't like the feel of oil in my mouth

found the texture disgusting. don't care for chewy food. recall discreetly spitting it out cuz I couldn't swallow it. it wasn't the taste, it was the texture. nothing to do with it being a snail
Pretty much anything with a garlic butter sauce can become tasty. I've had it a few times, from slightly chewy to very chewy.

Had Capybara down in Colombia. It's an over sized guinea pig of sorts. Technically its a rodent. Waitress said it tastes like chicken. No, it actually has the texture and taste of pork.