View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 11:27 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetxi View Post
Guys I need some api related help. I am trying to make thumbnail ads using there api.

I want to show my whitelabe chatrooms but it's showing Chaturbate rooms instead. My coder said chatroom urls are delivered by api

chat_room_url_revshare

How can I make api to deliver whitelabe rooms not Chaturbate rooms. Tags below thumbs are taking us to whitelabe, but when we click on thumbs, it take us to Chaturbate.
As you present the thumbs you need to change out the url that is comi9ng in from the api with the url for your whitelabel.

It is actually pretty simple and if you have a coder they should be able to figure it out.

The whitelabel url for a room is whitelabel/username. So when you are cycling through the api you put that url up instead of the "chat_room_url_revshare" that is coming in through the api.

Since I don't know exactly how your site is coded I can't really tell you any more than that.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote