View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 09:38 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
I do see her signup button on the left of the cam and above it in the header, but I think they'll allow that as long as she isn't incentivizing new signups with false promises and telling them to clear cookies. I did notice that her buttons aren't clickable on a white label.

I've been seeing some models promise 200 free tokens upon signup and I don't see any CB promo that offers that. Also seeing others where their image covers the entire top navigation, so once you click on her cam you have no way to navigate off of it unless you use the back button in your browser.

I feel like a broken record, but it absolutely confounds me why CB continues to give models so much freedom within their bio. It wouldn't take much to install certain controls to limit where models can place code and limit what parts of their cam page they can alter. You can find these controls on just about every other cam platform. I can only imagine how many thousands if not millions of dollars CB has lost to outbound links in model bios where users are taken to OF and personal solo sites and end up spending elsewhere.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote