View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 08:53 AM  
ice123
Proxy User

Industry Role:
Newbie needs help

Hi guys,

I'm new to the adult business and need some advice.

1). Firstly, if I buy content from models online what's the best way of sorting out the 2257 forms and model releases? Is there an easy way of doing this digitally without actual paperwork? I won't be producing any content myself, the models will make the content then send it to me. We won't ever meet in person so I can't get them to sign any paper forms.

2). Also, do I need to ask for two forms of ID? Is one enough if I get a copy front and back and a selfie of them holding the ID? The reason I ask is some forms I've seen online ask for twos ID's, others only ask for one.

3). Regarding model releases, can the 2257 and model release be part of the same form or do they need to be separate forms? I've seen one for JustFor.Fans thats seems to combine both into one form. Does the model release require a witness? again, some forms Ive seen have them and some don't. I will be uploading some content on clipsites/fansites so would like to know I'm doing everything correct from the start.

4). Does anyone here use either Verotel or Segpay? I know both have been around for a long time but Bitsafe/Verotel seem to have some awful reviews regarding support. I can't seem to find any info on SegPay's fees but they seem to get better reviews. Ideally, I would use SecurionPay but they won't work with clients without $10k /month payment history.

5). Is there anyway to maintain privacy when running an adult site? What I mean is, I setup a company and as required have that company name on my site, so far so good. But, if someone I know googles my full name, which is quite a rare name btw, that will lead them to my company details which includes my full name on companies house (I'm in the UK). If they then google my business name most likely that will lead them to my site. How do others in the industry deal with this? Is there anything that can be done or do we just have to accept it?

Cheers for any help!
ice123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote