View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 02:51 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
I mean, you never know the wrong things some people are capable of, but this whole thing surprises me. He was handsy for sure, but forcible rape seems out of character.
THIS ^^^

I actually spent a lot longer hanging out with Ron than most people here would believe, and to a point, would say that I was 'inner circle' in so far as often still being present after the bulk of others had left...

'Handsy' ? Yes, VERY Admittedly, problematically so, but when someone said 'No', he instantly stopped and simply moved on to the next girl, queuing up to get a picture with him, touch him, or to be be touched by him... He was never short of a parade of women, just throwing themselves at him. He didn't need to force anyone - There was no reason for him too...

So if we are gonna accuse him of 'Touch First, Ask Later' (Which ISN'T right, but there yah go) the GUILTY AS CHARGED. But as for rape? As for continuing when told NO? I can't see that myself... And I can only speak from many many hours, over many many years, where I was in his presence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
FWIW, he never touched me.
Nor me... Now I feel fugly...
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote