View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 09:12 PM  
CS3D
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I had made an offer to this seller which has declined as each new red flag for this tube came to light.

Originally was in the 2k-3k range for a tube with declining revenue and traffic.

Then I learned the Xhampster affiliate program is closed. No new accounts/sites. All of the embedded videos are Xhampster. So the only way to earn would be to eliminate them all of them and add another affiliates. Why not just start a new tube site?

I reduced my offer.

And now as the seller mentioned above the site is in Googles crosshairs. That can be the beginning of the end. Been there done that.

My final offer was $1000 and allowing the seller to keep the embed earnings from the Xhampster program. If he was confident the traffic would return- that $1000 + the earning would net close to $4k after a year.

A lot of risk here. Dont think they were low given all the red flags here. Sorry we couldnt get a deal done.

Good luck.
CS3D is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote