View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 06:17 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockeed View Post
Hello everyone,

As some people already noticed we've launch our products few days ago (you can check our thread in the announcement section).

We were wondering if it was relevant to advertise a WordPress Theme through social media (with Facebook ads for example).

If some of you have other ideas to promote this kind of products, we would be glad to read your advice, WordPress doesn't seem to be an easy niche.

Thank you all !
I am not sure what your wp theme is.

But the simple option is to give a free version on the wp site.

It will give people a chance to try and use it, and if they like it, and want the one with more functions, then they can buy the full version from you.

I would these days not buy a wp theme unless i tested it out first. I have chosen a few that I found did not work and was glad I tested them free first.

I went to your site but it does not seem to be working.

It may have been worth having your site fully working before you posted, as your customers may have now clicked on your site link and found it is not working and moved on. you may have already lost sales.

but one thing to make sure if you have a working example for people to see, and it may be worth giving it away to a few people for free on this forum in order to get feedback and honest reviews.

---------------

Maintenance mode
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.
Thank you for your understanding.