View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 08:49 PM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
This sounds great.

I would offer myself, but I do not think I have the skills.

I hope you get the right person.

I suspect you are getting offers from people wanting you to pay them a lot of money, who have less skills at this than me.

But I do hope you get somone who can and will do what your hoping they will.

I too hope to find the right person DVTimes. There are plenty of people who have applied. Fees have not been discussed yet, as they do not appear to have the skill set required. Messages are sloppy, with too many grammatical errors (even for non_English speakers), dead links to sites meant to showcase their work, claiming to be in one country when they are in fact in another. Additionally it's a very bad sign when someone is not able to provide verifiable references.

So entertain me. What originally made you think to offer yourself up, then back out?
Not trying to be an @sshole to those that applied so far ... but you cannot be any worse than those that already asked to be considered.

From GFY I have one person left to follow up with. General conversation did not line up as I hoped. Honesty is very important to me. But I am thinking how to give someone a chance, without the risk of losing time, and risking the sites being blacklisted by the SEs if it turns out they do not know how to build out PBNs properly and vet third party links, etc.

Anyways ... good luck!