View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 05:45 PM  
agora

Industry Role:
My best advice to you is to think long and hard before starting a new dating site beginning with a well thought out business plan. In my view, this would be the first step before you even contemplate the advice you're seeking.

You would need to be seeking to offer a completely revolutionary type of dating site in the face of the "deep pockets" who are already occupying that niche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpchomp01 View Post
My business partner and I have been in the adult affiliate business for many years and are now looking to launch our own dating offer.

We are seeking someone that has top level management experience to help guide us through the process and avoid some of the many pitfalls one may encounter. We know first hand how long it can take to figure things out alone, so having someone to help us through the process would be welcomed.

Advice we are seeking:

1. Best scripts/software for running dating products?
2. Estimated budget for custom work such as chat bots for the site
3. Best payment setup/pricing model for dating sites nowadays (so we can bid competitively)
4. Monthly ad spend to get started
5. Email setup/standard practices
6. Methods for increasing user engagement and getting the product to a viable state
7. Advice on short to long term marketing strategies that scale
8. A general point of contact for advice and best practices

What we can offer:

We are open to discussions and would consider paying an hourly rate, offering a share in the business, providing free leads that we generate and partnering on traffic and future projects.

Please email me chimpchomp01 {at} gmail com for more details, or let me know your best contact.

Many thanks.