View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 01:52 AM  
shopmaker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Jenny Thai, 50% revenue share:
French Maid - Fetish Pictures (Imageset containing Asian, Big boobs, and Maid Fetish)
Jenny Thai - First lesbian seduction of my girlfriend Jade (Video containing Big boobs, Lesbian, and Tattoo)

Moira Mona, 50% revenue share:
Smoking Fetish (Video containing Femdom, Fetish, and Smoking)
Smoking Diva (Video containing Femdom, Sensual, and Smoking)

AllSensual, 50% revenue share:
Chubby Benita posing in a black dress, stockings and heels (Imageset containing Amateur, Big boobs, and Stockings)
Busty Anna takes a hot path in a white top and pantyhose (Video containing Big boobs, Pantyhose, and Wetlook)
Busty Anna spoils her boobs with foam (Video containing Big boobs, Blonde, and Milf)
Busty Anna plays with foam on the floor (Video containing Big boobs, Blonde, and Milf)

Outlaw Empire , 50% revenue share:
AK Cindy Selfie set 2 (Imageset containing Amateur, Big boobs, and Tattoo)

Live Barbie Bratz - FinDom Goaldigger Mesmerize Fetish Clips, 50% revenue share:
Your cock is rockhard for your mistress (Video containing Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, and Slave)
Wow, you’re getting really big! (Video containing Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, and Slave)
Photo JOI Computer Voice You may cum (Video containing Femdom, Jerk Off Instruction, and Slave)
Slave Mind Training (Video containing Big boobs, Jerk Off Instruction, and Slave)
Mistress is in charge (Video containing Femdom, Jerk Off Instruction, and Slave)
FinDom Goaldigger Addiction Power (Video containing Big boobs, Humiliation, and Slave)
Humiliation Erotic Audio (Video containing Femdom, Humiliation, and Slave)
Ethereal Erotic Experience (Video containing Big boobs, Humiliation, and Slave)
Obedient slave training (Video containing Big boobs, Blonde, and Slave)
Cum Slut (Video containing Fetish, Humiliation, and Slave)
My good manwhore (Video containing Big boobs, Humiliation, and Slave)
Do you like eating pussy? (Video containing Big boobs, Jerk Off Instruction, and Slave)
I own your ass and purple is my favorite color (Video containing Humiliation, Sissy, and Slave)
Feel my plastic cock thrusting inside your ass (Video containing Humiliation, Sissy, and Slave)
My worthless cumslut (Video containing Humiliation, Sissy, and Slave)

One example from above https://www.uschi-haller.com:
shopmaker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote