View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 05:41 AM  
JustBiz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Blowjob is a big, saturated niche. Without good budget and man-hours, difficult to make a splash (every pun intended) fast.

My two cents ... Do the things you can easily do well.

Ask some really obvious questions. Do most surfers in to your niche type 'blowjob videos' into an SE or something very specific? You've got Category pages targeting those micro-niches (just like all your myriad competitors have). But they are mostly an extra click away ... or text links only.

I'm a lazy-ass first time visitor. I owe you nothing. I don't wanna give you two of my clicks to possibly find what I want. Give me what I want in one click ... or fuck you, I'm off back to google and hitting the next link that does. You got a few seconds of my time tops. Make me like you fast. I just used a searchbox on google. Don't tell me to use your searchbox too. I wanna see a thumb I like fast.

Research/identify micro-niches where there is opportunity for a newcomer to make headway fast. Target those micro-niches relentlessly.

I'd get a killer thumb for each targeted micro-niche and make them the first row/s complete with keywords my virgin surfer and googlebot sees. If google is gonna index anything for my site, force it to take special notice of those targeted micro-niches. Build a micro-niche PBN around your catchall niche hub. Keep ads on them minimal for first few months.

I don't know your niche, but must be some opportunities to grab some keyword rich micro-niche domains. I dunno ... swallowvirgins, gobblinggrandmas, streetfacials, foureyedfellatists :=p ... bla bla bla.

Good luck.
JustBiz is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote