View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 07:23 PM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by feetnerd View Post
I don't know if any of you ever found those tweets from someone in india I guess!

They always tweet the word: "Bagian"

Their accounts shows up in the newsfeed pretty much all the time, they open accounts let's say in january and in february they have already 300k followers, they get millions of views on the videos and put links to dating smartlinks on the video (no idea how they do that too) , then if you lookup the same account in a month or two followers are back to like 100-200 and then they make hundreds of other accounts , gets many followers, millions fo views and so on and so forth, I really don't understand how they do it but if each video gets 5 million views somehow and they have a smartlink on it it sounds possible to me that they make at least $100-$200 x video.

- any idea how they do it and did you ever see them around twitter?

They have a TON of huge accounts so they grow a new account to 200-300 000 in a few months and proceed with the next Account.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote