View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 01:22 PM  
zerovic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
I also miss a whale since the start of januari that was spending regularly. Do you ask support to look ad the User UID?
Yeah, I did a few days ago. The biggest whale gone missing last year, around June.. I asked the support to look things up, however, I made a mistake, and I gave them the User UID, instead of the User ID. Not sure what the difference is, however, all I got for an answer is

Quote:
We have reviewed your stats and can confirm that the accounts who signed up have not made a purchase at this time. After a purchase has been made you will receive the 20% revshare commission
However, I kindly asked them to review their db if the same user, which, I believe is easy to figure out, has a new account under a model's affiliate account...

Waiting for their response atm.

I'm so pissed about their support team, I would gladly join their team to serve the affiliates and everything that is pissing us off...
zerovic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote