View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 04:53 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
Yup. I just contacted the support team, to review a few whales as I'm more than sure that they have new accounts now under model affiliate accounts. Which is, btw, against the tos.

As MobileVRXXX states in his sig. "I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!"

If it's true, they owe me lots of cash at this time. One of the whales was spending $500 per day for more than 6 months and all of a sudden, the user was gone.

Will see and I will let you guys know. I, however will not stop until I know the truth.

ps. Any info on MobileVRXXX? He is gone for almost a week now. Hope he is ok.

Cheers,
z

Howdy bro thanks for worrying about me but I had a post like 12 hours before yours .

Everything is fine. In total they have given me back 2 whales (signed with new accounts) and gave me the cut from the money they spent on the other account/s.

That being said I have given them a list of around 30 people that have gone missing and I still see their footprint on the websites I manage so it is a bit strange, but don't know anything else I can do about it.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote