Thread: Business ONLYFANS Agency
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 09:49 PM  
chimpchomp01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxxSBG View Post
@bdsmkeeper, watch out doing partnership with this user, he will probably milk you and suck you up for all the information he need and cancel the partnership at some point, not giving you any reason or heads up whatsoever. He's not scammer, far from that, but simply not trustworthy. Just be careful
This is a pretty aggressive statement Alex and could certainly tarnish my reputation on this forum.

You arranged a chat script to be done with your contact that did not deliver on his agreed time frame. He provided no updates during this process and neither did you. We sat there for 4 weeks while no work was being done, I know this because we changed the KVS passwords at one point and neither of you said a thing.

You also promised us some SEO quotes which were never delivered.

As for the information you gave us, none of it has been put to use. You tried to quote us 20k for a site which could be made for 2k.

Further to this, you decided to leave our joint Skype chat with no parting words and any explanation for the situation.

From my perspective there was no synergy between our working styles and therefore it's best just to not work together. No need to call me out publicly for being untrustworthy.

I'll be raising this with the admin team.
chimpchomp01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote