Thread: Business ONLYFANS Agency
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 10:46 PM  
chimpchomp01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Jesse, you have no reputation, first of all.

- I wouldn't agree with this. There is my profile history which people will look at moving forward.

Second - you wanted to invest $20k in marketing by your "project plan and business strategy" , where I said you don't have to spend that much at all.

- Well this was through a paid ads budget which is indeed realistic. You suggested starting with your own affiliate network which we never moved forward with. We had a few things to get done before moving forward with this.

Third - you asked how much would cost entire dating platform with app include I just gave you costs for which I got quotes from several developers and calculated the average costs.

- Well your developers must be very different from the ones we spoke too because those quotes seem pretty out of line. You also asked us to send you some Paxum money at some point for no real reason which seemed kind of fishy to me.

Fourth - I haven't gave you SEO proposals, because I never received anything for my work and if I'm not wrong we agreed my involvement per hour, right?

- To be honest our agreement was very loose to begin with, we never formalized anything. You approached me from the perspective of helping us out as partners. I asked if you wanted to invest your own capital you said maybe down the line. At no stage did you ask for an hourly rate.

- If you had provided the SEO proposals with a fee attached for your work and likely ROI I'm sure we could have at-least given you an answer.

Fifth - please don't lie, it doesn't suit your "reputation", I updated you I worked with him and gave you exact information what has he done and why he's facing some issues and delays. You asked for a refund, ok.. If it wasn't for me, you probably won't got that refund either.

- He said 2 weeks, 3 weeks went by with nothing and then some vague description of a delay (no specifics). If this had happened on any reputable platform such as Upwork we would've been easily refunded.

Sixth - I didn't need passwords whatsoever for doing my part of the work. I just logged in once to all sites to check what's inside of curiosity, for SEO proposal, I really don't need password to get in, FYI.

- This ties is again with no communication. He said he would be integrating it with KVS, therefore I would assume he would want access to this.

- There were no updates in our joint group of any progress, there were no questions asked about specifics. I've never worked with a decent developer that has acted like this. This raised red flags with us.

- He was your contact, you should be the one communicating his progress if he is not.

Seventh - I left the group because you said you don't want to continue with project anymore, right? Without giving me any heads up or notice before? What should I do, stay and beg you to give me something to work for FREE? I don't think so, I left, because neither you nor Blair are serious businessmen.

- Well it sounds like you are holding onto a few grudges here. We sat there for a week after I asked for the refund and you did not reach out or communicate during that time. Now things are getting messy on an open forum when they shouldn't be.

- End of the day, why am I going to keep investing money and time into someone that can't communicate or meet deadlines? The answer is I am not.

- Have a nice day.
chimpchomp01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote