View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 11:34 PM  
feetnerd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
That sucks man. Tell your friend he's a pos
So many of these ppl are out there, they'll say shit like "x coin is like, a new generation Bitcoin" or "Bitcoin is old and clunky" or "we expect x coin to 100x by next month", so many sure signs a person is a scammer or promoting a scam. Sucks they got you though.

Your very best bet is to buy Bitcoin, store on hardware wallet, and never touch it for years. Come back in 5+ years and post your results
yeah that's what I told him! I don't wanna deal with this shit ever, I just wanna hold BTC - ETH - BNB for the day I will be broke and homeless eventually because people will stop jerking off and I will pull them out. I have no other intentions to do other things with these crypto scammy ass sites haha!

Also I did it because all the BNBs I had came from referral because I had a crypto related site that got me a shit load of binance sign ups when they opened and a few years ago one BNB was i think $5 or less so i ended up having a shit load of BNBs and felt like wasting them a bit without thinking too much and twice was a good idea but now i regret it haha!

NEVER DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! (lesson learned)
feetnerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote