View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 11:40 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieK View Post
Shame on you, i canīt be bothered to continue this conversation if you canīt just stick to your thread...

your loss, you could have bounced your thread with me all night chatting about dark restaurants, now because you canīt act like an adult, makes it pointless to chat to you, so now you can just sit here on your own thinking over your own foolish thoughts.

P.S every thread youīve created has just been news articles and all old news, not worth looking at and certainly not worth several grand lol

Iīm putting you on Ignore to make GFY a good place to be and not full of the garbage you post...

so, buenas noches e adios
Thank goodness for that Gary.

While I will miss your input from your google searches, it will be nice for me never to have you spam my threads ever again.

Now if you ever do reply to me from this point on, it will show the good readers on this forum that you lie, as it will show I am not on a block as you claim. And from then on, I can state legally you tell lies and cannot be trusted.

Happy days.