View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 12:14 AM  
zerovic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This removal request on one of my sites:

Quote:
User reported: *
This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (DMCA), the General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the General Dutch Data Protection Regulation (NTD) in which you are hereby requested to immediately cease access to copyrighted material.

The profile was created without my permission from:

https://chaturbate.com/*

I am the owner, creator and account operator of this reported content and have all rights to the linked images or videos. The content must be removed immediately or I have to take further legal steps.

I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner objected to in the report is not permitted by me, my agents, or the law.

The information provided here is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Therefore, this is an official notification to resolve the violations identified in the report. Thank you for your comprehension.

Bngvgen 28
Lycksele
Vasterbottern
Sweden

George Jeffersson
The funny thing is, there are no images, videos or whatsoever, only the username is added to the db lol
zerovic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote