View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 10:53 PM  
Baltimore
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
what will you be doing at a show? begging for work? such a tough guy...

yea my site sells, so who cares about your opinion? at least i'm still in business and its been growing steadily since 2007. what are you selling in this industry other than bottles of tears?

#
I don't work for other people, you incel. Again, I am an actual marketer that goes and and DOES, not a drop out who copped out to TEACHING (selling scripts, services etc.).

Show me some sales stats from offers you are converting in 2022, I'm rocking $1-$2 epc and can generate $1k a day in sales from organic traffic.

If you could do that you would not be reliant on a piece of shit content management system that looks like it's straight out of the 90's you fucking moron.

What will I be doing? I will be calling you out to your face, watching you stutter and look at your feet nervously while you backtrack and say "aw man it's gfy I was just kidding!"

But I doubt your hobbit, bitch ass leaves your mothers basement.

My complaints are about going from 30-50 sales a day to 10 sales a day. (things you have never accomplished).

Also, where were you at all of the vip events I was invited to over the years, never saw you sitting next to billionaires? Never have seen you anywhere, had to ask who you were. My colleagues don't even know about you, meaning, you truly are a nobody in this industry.
Baltimore is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote