View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:48 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Amazon is still backwards in some ways...

Not really a 'rant' but it just seemed daft that this is the logic of Amazon...

I place an order for 2 different 'Prime' items yesterday - Thursday. One will be delivered the next day (Friday) and the other will be delivered on Saturday (One Day later) - Fine so far...

At Checkout it suggests I get them both on the same day, to save driver trips to my house, which is perfectly reasonable. Why not get them both together on the Saturday? I think and go to check that option...

But if I do check it, I won't get EITHER of them, until the following Friday ! Over a week later!

If they have them both in stock (which they do) why not send them both on the Saturday? Makes perfect sense to me... But no - I'd have to wait over a week !

Anyway, I didn't accept their kind offer, First package has just arrived (Friday today) and the other is due tomorrow (Saturday)

(Seems extra daft when I'm only gonna say that they didn't arrive anyway, and claim my money back as usual, but that's beside the point...)

You'd think that Amazon would have thought the same as me... Ah well, never mind... Saturday day is my favourite day of the week anyway... Know why???

Because...

Its the only day of the week that has a 'Turd' in it... Saturday...

Good Times

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote