View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 08:51 AM  
12clicks
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore View Post
Look mayne, I'ma tell yall right now. I'm reporting to you live from harbor east, downtown baltimore (affluent fuzebox affiliated type life u wouldnt know) anyways, I'ma tell ya'll right now, I have been ahead of the curve of every major shift since 2006. Real shit, no lie.

I am that dude, when I want to make it happen, I make it happen then get that private jet treatment u heard me cuhhh???

So all the other big changes, I was always excited and adapting.. But this big change, I'm fucking bitter, and for a reason shorty shorrrr.

Because the game has changed for real and only a few realize it in this thread, the rest of you are optimistic oldhead noobs.

I am bitter for a reason, because the models have been empowered in ways that basically flush us the fuuuuuck down the toilet and in time you will see that.

Good luck getting bitches to shoot cheap scenes for you once they know they can make 20k a month for posting pussy on OF.
I'm sure we're all very proud of your ability to pay rent from time to time.
12clicks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote