View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 11:25 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam4teen View Post
Attention friends, it's been a long time since I posted, but given what paxum did with my account, I really have to make it public. They just closed the account without any explanation and I had some money there, the worst that some friends of mine did the same, that is Paxum is going bankrupt, take your money from paxum and put it on a more reliable platform
Paxum does not steal clients funds. Paxum is not going bankrupt.

If your account was closed, it's likely due to a breach of our Terms of Service.

"Prohibited Activities

It is forbidden for a User to use the Platform Services to, directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly assist in any illegal activity or any Prohibited Activity (all of which are listed below in the Glossary). Users who breach this clause shall, at the discretion of Paxum, be subject to Account termination with cause."

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your situation, but that doesn't make it okay to post lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Well I hope it's totally unrelated but I initiated a bank transfer on the 4th of june, it usually takes a day or 2, but I haven't received my money on my local bank account yet
We have had some minor delays with some withdrawals, we're very sorry for the inconvenience. If you're worried please reach out to our support team who will be able to look into your specific withdrawal for you. You can open a ticket inside your account, or email support at paxum at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBFS View Post
We did a withdrawl on june 1, it arrived today (which was a lot slower then normal) but it did arrive!

There is a topic with other people also having slow withdrawls (but so far everyone do seem to get the withdrawls, just delayed)
Thank you for making this post and sharing your experience in this thread. We're very sorry for the delay you encountered with your recent withdrawal.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote