View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 05:25 PM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedWomenTime View Post
It's never too late to change for the better.
It's the same as when I was at school. I said when I was bored, when I didn't want to do a lesson, when I wanted to have a fag, when I wanted to tell the teacher to fuck off for being a wanker, or kick him in the teeth.... But they couldn't take it.

They didn't want me to be honest in that way. That's why you don't have lessons in honesty, '9:00 till 10:30 - Honesty'. They don't want the kids to say what they're really thinking and feeling inside their heads. They had lessons like that, they'd lose control! Wouldn't be able to smack you around the head when they feel like it.

You just want me to be honest when you take me down the nick."It's a fair cop, guv." Or when I fill out a form. "Be honest, don't cheat, don't carry a knife. Bend over, let me search you, make notes about you, keep files on you."

If I'm honest I've got nothing to worry about, have I? You're protecting me from the dishonest buggers, ain't ya?

But I can't look at the files... what's read out by the magistrate, what those fuckers said about me at school, what's on the police computer... it's all a load of bollocks!

We're not talking about honesty, we're talking about sticking to the rules! All those honest people out there, are just sticking to the rules, but they lie, and they FUCKING CHEAT all the way. They just think they're being honest, 'cause they've swallowed the bollocks they've been handed, they've been conned!

Well, I've not been conned. That's why I ain't gonna change. It's a dishonest con! If you want to put me in line... well, do it. Try it. Don't fucking lie about it. Kick me in the bollocks if that's what you feel like doing, 'cause I'll do the same to you when I feel like it, so goodnight and FUCK OFF to ya!

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote