Old 06-09-2022, 10:13 PM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS3D View Post
Hey Konrad,

Thanks for the reply.

Im probably going to do that. I have so many good cam domains that its just pointless creating WLs that get no traffic from SE.

Can you speak to anyone experience traffic wise so far with your creation? Has anyone posted up any info on that? I am definitely no SEO expert. Not even an amateur. Nothing more than a hack to be honest. And just by following the guidelines in the Roboscripts I was able to achieve some traffic. Not thousands, but a hundred or so per site. Which for someone like me was a huge accomplishment.

I guess what Im asking - is this for the non-technical webmaster?

Thanks!
It's a bit early to really talk about SE traffic because people have been putting this mostly on new sites but that said:
- We have multiple reports that our script is faster by leaps and bounds then roboscripts.
- We have persistent model profile pages that are always there, whereas I believe (though am not sure) that roboscripts did not so theoretically it should be better.
- Once you get it installed it should be fairly simple to run by a non-technical webmaster. Unless you want very specific design changes you are mostly just plugging in API Keys/webmaster info, uploading a logo via admin and setting colors in there as well.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote