View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 12:47 PM  
r16
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
I have never tested the big tube site's traffic. But looking at your stats and comparing with my early stats from a niche tube site with tier 1 traffic, sent to CB via popup, I would be quite excited by your initial results and say yes your expectations are realistic.

I regret not sending more traffic when I was only getting a couple of signups a day in the early days, feeling that not seeing an instant return meant it wasn't worth it. I was wrong and only now after a couple of years and less than a handful of whales, very pleased with the results.

I would go down the route of custom aggregator vs cam site's own whitelabels, as they are not aimed at SEO affiliates, and do your own SEO, unless you can realistically budget for such from your commission once at a level to justify.
Thanks you, i will keep sending + - 10 reg a days and see result after 1-2 years.
I just quit all job and comeback to adult, sadly Roboscript dead so i dont have too much options for cam aggregator right now, i have a good budget for invest to adult, just trying to find which one good for invest. I love CB revshare a lot

1. Mechbunny
2. Wplivecam
3. Xshows
Which one you think it will work for custom theme and SEO ?
r16 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote