View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 01:07 AM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
For me it started on July 6...

I think I was ranking for some words in Russia don't even have a clue how...

Similarweb is showing I have like 500 000 uniques a month which is super strange as I don't have that much based on CB.

But my traffic sources, Twitter, Ads other Social profiles are intact I don't understand what is going on and Chatrubate are yet to answer me.

Not talking about you only, but more about people complaining about Chaturbate in general:
- Chaturbate doesn't owe any affiliate anything beside money for registered convertions(whether it's a good thing or not I won't judge, it's just a fact). We do not pay for a service.
- When traffic drops, people need to look at the source, not the result. If you generate less trafic, what does say analytics? what does say the ranking in search console? Instead of a "bug from chaturbate" have you analyzed all other possibilities?
- Similarweb and other 3rd party tools are not accurate. EVER. They are good to compare one site to another. One trend. Traffic YoY.

As a conclusion, Chaturbate is not responsible for your traffic drop or your revenue drop. Your website traffic and clients are.

Please focus on the problem. Otherwise you'll lose time and lose everyones time around you.

Everymonth or so we have the same 3 people telling us it's a catastrophe, chaturbate has a problem, the world will end.
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote