View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 05:10 AM  
trevesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
We use Wrike.

One thing I like about that is how easy it is to add collaborators.

Another name I see popping up often lately is Notion, though I haven't checked into it myself. I find that no matter what app you use, it's always going to come down to the systems that you create culturally to determine effectiveness.

I just read today that one of the largest vet chains in the country has no project management software in use.
Pretty much agree with Ryan here.

Probably depends on your use case, too. I'm a one man show sans outsourcing sys admin / dev work, etc., so using a software like that for myself has always been more "one more thing to do" rather than "something that enables me to make more money".

I've consulted / worked for organizations in the past that have used Trello, JIRA, Wrike.. probably others, and all of them I've seen implemented differently (and many times, poorly).

For employees, I think productivity is going to come down to the culture you've created (including who you've hired / how they're treated & paid, etc) than what software is used to watch how tasks are coming along.
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote