View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 12:05 PM  
Wautier
pleb

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerodAntipas View Post
I attempted a takedown request. They responded and acted on it immediately. Looks like a tube site to me. And if they are doing their due diligence honestly, then I don't see why they would be taken down when sites like TomVoyeur and Amateurvoyeurforum have been standing for 10-20+ years.

Section 230. And unlike those other sketchy websites, as one person pointed out here. They have solid looking walls and measures up. Voyeur gets a bad name, when really, things like intentional exhibitionism are voyeur. But of course, a few bad uploaders get an inch and take a mile with it.

We may not like it sometimes, but we must respect the 230. It protects all of us.
AND... you just happened to post in this thread.

Look, you're not protected.

Hosting your site in the Netherlands with AltusHost.com doesn't mean that the feds can't or won't get you.

The reason why you aren't protected is quite simple really: you aptly named your website "CREEP.CLUB", which means that you are fully aware of who is going to be using it, and what for.

Which means, you know that these "creeps" will be uploading what's known as "OC" (Original Content) and you're monetizing it.

They're taking pictures of unaware women, their family members (cousins, sisters, etc) and once again: you're monetizing it.

Had your site been named something innocent like RandomTube.com, then sure, you're protected as long as all of the content is user generated, and as long as all of the content goes live immediately.

You incriminate yourself enough...

Taken from the forum thread about the badges:

Quote:
Eligibility: For every MAIN hierarchy of creepagory/creep category there is a badge that exists with it. They are as follows; AQUATICA, HOME BATHROOM, PUBLIC RESTROOM, CHANGING ROOM, Screenshot, EXPOSE, FULL-HOUSE, TECHNOCREEP, WINDOW PEEP. And they are all pretty straight forward. If you are a content creator and you upload a video (must be OC) and the video belongs to one of these categories (determined by the categories you choose when editing the video info.) Then you will receive the badge for that category. Like Pokemon. We want to encourage our creators to catch them all!
You are saying that you are aware of what they're uploading, and that it's their content, which makes them criminals (recording someone against their own will, and putting up spy cameras in changing rooms is a crime in itself) and you as well. Moreover, you're saying that those women (incl. children) are Pokemon...

Quote:
Eligibility: You do not want this badge, trust me. This is really just a novelty. For well-known creeps like CBR who have been busted and are no longer here. Or in cases where we personally know a creep who has been busted, they can earn this badge. In very rare circumstances, and I do mean VERY rare, like our very own Spymaster (SVM) that has been busted, released and re-joined the community, you could technically earn this badge? But please do not actively attempt to earn it. Stay safe out there.
Being caught, generally means that they either got prosecuted eventually or are trying to have that content removed now. But once again, you're incriminating yourself here by admitting that one of your members got arrested, released, and is now a member again as well!

Anyway, enjoy your freedom while you can...
Wautier is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote