Thread: Business mainstream OF account
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 05:52 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
mainstream OF account

hey y'all

so I have a VERY good, trusted friend who is a brilliant artist. his paintings are incredible, only prob is I wouldn't even know he was an artist if we weren't friends

he's just starting to learn how to market his artwork/talent and the yt vids he's been watching are mostly irrelevant to him. he's not selling digital goods, shipping costs are insanely expensive in JA and aside from WU or Moneygram, online payment options are non-existent. govs here have massively neglected basic infrastructure, including the online realm

his target is local peeps and tourists, the latter of which as of now would not know anything about how seriously he takes his craft

he's creating a new biz card (bigger than a usual biz card, thumbnail pics of some of his work, contact info etc) to set out at places where local peeps and tourists hang out

all he has right now is an email address and phone number

in the context of getting his name and talent out there, I suggested creating insta and twitter accounts, plus a YT channel showing the process of his creations, inspirations, that kinda thing

but also an OF. a free one which I get he needs to market himself, but an additional layer of credibility. he's been ripped off too many times so now requests 50% cash upfront

he does a lot of day labor to pay the bills and travels all over the island, underpaid, covered in rashes and mosquito bites when he comes home. we hook up and he usually sleeps at least 11 hours the first night, so tired and fed up with the bullshit

twitter, YT and insta were easy to set up, but I'm NO help with OF as I'm not on it. honestly confusing AF

I'm gonna build him a small website with all his contact info and samples of his work (for credibility that he's not fly by night on this), but again, figuring out how to get people to pay attention to how serious he is. figure OF might help with that, to add to his credibility

is anyone here familiar with the OF system willing to help a brother out?

if so, please PM me
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote