Thread: Business mainstream OF account
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 11:27 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post

OF is the worst platform for this guy, you're trying to cram a square peg in a round hole. The internet is built for creators like him and OF is basically fringe.
yeah, thanks to replies in this thread and PM's (much love S, you're fucking brilliant, you too Purple socks) I've gotten that OF is not the best avenue for him

that's why I appreciate the input from y'all so much, never promoted anything but cam shows/clips/etc which is an international, online audience

mainstream is totally out of my range of experience. I do own a mainstream biz but it's basically turn key, bought it from his wife when the owner died with all contacts and clients already in place. the new clients (restaurants, kiosks and hotels) I've acquired since are word of mouth or face to face, it's a local-oriented biz so the internet isn't relevant. it's word of mouth and reputation

so completely out of my depth in assisting my friend. immense gratitude to y'all again

he'll be over lata and I'll share this thread and the ideas from PMs with him. I told him gfy was a wicked community, no sense in him making an account here as aside from doing an occasional skype session with me he's strictly mainstream. but I already know in advance how delighted and appreciative he'll be by all the advice and suggestions

hope everyone has an amazing day
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote