View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 03:55 PM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by milossm955 View Post
This guy recently made a great SEO work on my site and he is a expert in his job. My recommendation for his services.
Sorry but you have 3 posts and all of them are supporting a program or this person. Suspiciously looks like a fake profile.

Now greatjay - I've been doing SEO and marketing for close to 30 years and haven't heard of you.

Your profile says "site owner" but you don't have a site to verify you can even do SEO work and you joined in 2018 so can I assume you've been doing SEO for 4 years?

I'm interested in how you consider yourself an expert at SEO?
What do you consider SEO? is it social media? or something else maybe google ads? are you up to date on GA4?

Sorry but I immediately get suspicious when someone uses that phrase etc. even if you don't directly use it - also - in that short time you build both mainstream/adult sites - SEO to top performance in 3 months then to top it off - you are now a website broker... and to boot a webmaster and site owner with no site.

Good luck and hope that things work for you - I'll be watching

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote