View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 10:55 PM  
SharkAttack
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
You're a fiat maximalist, based on what you said, you believe every fiat currency, with unlimited supply, will outperform Bitcon, oh man, wtf lol I love these posts, these are what make us remember... we are SOOOOOO goddam early
While I agree with your term "Bitcon", I never said I believed in fiat currency. Again, you people are delusional to think that a decentralized currency will one day become the mainstream without the consent of the controllers of the world.

It would be great if it did and people had the power to own and control their own money. However, it's a fairytale dream that people seem to have.

Cryptocurrencies in terms of monetary value will remain monopoly money to be used within the closed loops of other crypto circles unless adopted into the mainstream by the controllers of the world. If the masters do not want crypto to become mainstream then it will not become mainstream.
SharkAttack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote