View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 08:44 AM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This is a copy/paste of my response regarding Paxum over at Xbiz:

Maybe its time that you research what regulatory agencies in Canada, Romania, USA and Dominica provide oversight for banks and payment processing services like PAXUM. You have the right to file formal complaints with both. What is important is that you create a clear timeline of events and have documentation to support your claims.

--> Remember they are a bank and a payment processing service.

You're patience is amazing. I really suggest you find Octav's direct email and let him know what is happening, and how many calendar days you are providing his company to resolve everything in your favor.

Or ... you can search up Lyudmila Postolnikova in California, who is rumored to be a stake holder in Paxum. I think she is in the San Francisco area.

Good luck!

The OP there received a response from Ruth and saw his money returned to his account in order for him to again transfer it out.