View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 03:00 PM | reply  
xxxtrade

Seeking Cam Sites Link Exchange

Hi everyone, prior webmaster from about 12 years ago dabbling and am setting up a series of cam sites. Looking for hard link exchange to help my SEO on my new domains, from some higher SEO sites. I am still developing it, but throwing some traffic into it this month, and the links to the performers bios are not finished yet, so my seo will be low.

Right now I am creating a domain for each niche, so this domain today is 5star.cam, and girl niche, require links to sites focused on single performers. I will have a mature, couple, fetish, gay, lesbian niche using the same concept, so if you have such a cam site, maybe we can trade too.

Basically these sites are driven from a database back end, only performers with 4.86 or higher is shown, and the models are refreshed every 15 minutes, to have a better chance of the surfer getting some live content.

Look forward to checking out your site, and just saying hello. Have a peek, at 5star.cam, not com, and if the design is not too simple for you, send me a note.