View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 01:03 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Glad to know your pets are safe
Sucks to know some people leave their pets behind, like this https://twitter.com/MeganScavo/statu...56353865510912
But lucky some good samaritans come to help, sometimes
that twittter vid is hype, dude is the fucking shit. platonically in love with him-noticed how he petted the cat before he picked her/him up, and how that cat clung to him?

during the aftermath of Katrina I recall Anderson Cooper of the exquisite bone structure interviewing a dude who refused to go into a shelter cuz they wouldn't accept his dog. he was poor and I'm assuming his friends were as well and also lost their homes. so nowhere to shelter the dog

Cooper on the spot decided to take the dog on the CNN jet when he left, until dude got situated

so yeah, tons of good peeps out there, but people in disaster zones shouldn't have to rely upon samaritans. luckily we do tend to step up for each other

my little ones are fine, thanks

the thunder a little disconcerting to one of them but, but for power outages (expecting another, new storm rolling in) she's being brave and doesn't even hide under the bed anymore. or get near the candles I light at night to read, or dance if I have friends over

mah girl
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote