View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 05:42 PM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
What would be better in terms of burning fat?
I've started going to the gym to lose weight and to be able to eat as usual. There is no weight loss, maybe because I am getting whey protein supplements (and amino acids) but fat is replaced with muscles, that's for sure.

I am going to the gym every day except the weekend (because the personal trainer is not working on weekends), otherwise, I would go on those two days.

I've just returned from fast walking, doing it every day 5 up to 10 km. I am also taking dosages of fat burners and a shitload of supplements and all that works fine. I guess it could be much better in case I would stop eating late at night and eating stuff I am eating but this is something I can't stop so I will have to keep it this way.

No one answered your question. I would vote for swimming but you need to do it seriously ( I was training swimming when I was young and all I remember was extreme hunger after training was finished) and most importantly, to reduce calorie intake.

As someone mentioned above, if your metabolism is OK, then it is a simple question of calorie deficit. Spend more than you are taking in.

I have a big indoor swimming pool nearby but It was too time-consuming to go that way compared to described above.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote