View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 03:44 AM  
Theblowjobplace
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmasexytime View Post
try this way

<div style="border: 3px solid rgb(201, 0, 1); overflow: hidden; margin: 1px auto; max-width: 736px;">
<iframe scrolling="no" src="https://xrateduniversity.com/live/chaturbate/nicky_spark/" style="border: 0px none; margin-left: -15px; height: 859px; margin-top: -233px; width: 926px;">
</iframe>
</div>
thank you but I was thinking more of a code to display several cams, like the very good promotional tools of Bongacash. Chaturbate is the best cam site but getting stuck in the old days. I take the example of the registration page for broadcaster? Seriously, what is this shit? It does not give any desire to register and the more it is only in English.

Look at my cam model recruitment results in revshare with Bongacash for 90 days back (they have really good banners and very nice signup page). Now I'm waiting for the results $$ lol... But imagine if it was with Chaturbate and 50$ per model, I would have won more than 14'000$!!

So far my CB white label is working fine, anyone have experience with Livejasmin or stripchat?
Theblowjobplace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote