View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 10:09 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
there's a somewhat lame expat youtuber here in Thailand that tried Ozempic. i guess he couldn't lose weight on his own with the easy life/food/beers/hot bitches to bang for $30. seems fucking painful for the small gain (err loss).

with 5 belly shots, he lost 5kg and 1% of his muscle mass. seems like a scam for weak people?

#
No, it works REALLY well. A friend of ours (girl) lost 17kg in a year and went from basically a fat chick to a normal chick (insulin resistance).

I'm taking it right now because I also have insulin-resistance. 6th week. It takes at least a month to see any results. I haven't weighed myself in a while but I was down 3,5kg between the 3rd and 5th week or so. Haven't really changed diet (I avoid sugar, and don't really eat bread) as it was appropriate for insulin-resistance to begin with. In the 6 months prior to this I managed to get down about 4-5kg only. Wife generally says i'm noticeably slimmer since I started it.

The shot doesn't really hurt at all, the needle is like 4 or 5mm long. I had some light nausea after the first 3 shots. When I increased dosage from 0,25 to 0,50 last week, no additional side effects (4 weeks 0,25, 4 weeks 0,50 then 1,00 thereafter). This guy should not have been on 1mg in 5 weeks, i'm not surprised if he felt like shit.

One big benefit of it is that...you aren't hungry at all. I barely eat anything now, and when I do i'm almost forcing myself to do so and get full much faster. It's 18:10 right now, and I don't think I ate anything other then a single banana and I think a yogurt today? I don't really feel like drinking alcohol either tbh, on saturday I was practically forcing myself to drink on principle because it was the weekend
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote