View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 12:11 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I've known a lot of people who've experienced that, in their cases mainly due to obesity and Type 2 diabetes so kinda like a vicious circle thing. great that there's a treatment to help break that cycle
The first line of treatment is Metformin. I took that for a few years but honestly, I had the runs like non-stop, and because I constantly had the runs I was constantly flushing all the magnesium out of my system and having heart palpitations and stuff like that (even cardiologist didn't connect the two), so I stopped taking it for a few years and gained a few kg. I must say that i'm very happy with the relative lack of side effects from the Ozempic, though.

I'm not really all that fat, 135kg right now but i'm very tall and a big guy overall so I don't look anywhere near that. My goal is to get to around 115kg. Below that weight, I think i'd start looking too skinny.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote