View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 08:08 AM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
i gain and lose weight more than Leo DiCaprio. i've lost 30kg (65lb) at least 6 times in my life. always for a goal, cuz otherwise i hate diet and exercise.

focus on a goal = i want to be slim for a big trip or i need to fit in my office chair or i want to try some kinky shit with the wife.. then you have something in mind during the hours of total suck and sweat. i drop weight before long cross-the-world flights so its more comfortable. i dropped weight when i moved to LA cuz most of the time was spent in the pool.

weight is in your mind. most of us are spending our focus on work and projects. then our waistline gets bigger. for me, i can't be in a big work project if i want to drop weight. so planning is part of it for me. if you focus on dropping weight, all day every day, you only need 3 months to drop 30kg. set up everything else in your life and take a 3 month sabbatical to get fit.

i dunno. i gain and drop pretty easy. its just work like anything else...

#