View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 12:56 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
love your content Ms Grey

for clip sites (esp those that let you watermark) check out:

Clips4Sale (assuming you're already there but if not, why not?!?)

ManyVids

IWantClips (haven't uploaded there in ages but assuming they are still around? hope so, very decent site)

C4S and IWC are very Domme-oriented

a ton more but I think those are the main three with traffic you don't have to bring yourself

I am not very good at keeping up with content, so I defer to the experts, but you have excellent material and I cannot fathom you not banking if you upload regularly on any of the 3 above. esp as you do professional shoots

in my sporadic experience over many years maybe 20% overall of clips clients convert to paid shows. for a membership site I have no idea the conversion rate but cash is cash, as long as it comes from a no-nonsense, pay you what you earn/on time site. the above three as examples

either way those sites can be a way to branch out beyond your own site, it's not like any of them have an exclusivity clause

dunno adultnode but might check that out myself

ugh, doing content is sometimes stressful for me. without a partner or a clear client-inspired vision (customs bring in a LOT) I start getting nervous and fiddling with lighting and trying to build myself up for...grooming my cats and doing hip hop aerobics or reading til I fall asleep

ridiculous I know, but without a partner or clear vision client desire in mind I get writers block of the cam. I am assuming you are not as neurotic as me

whatever you do, MsG I love your site. you got it going on, wish you all the best
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote