View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 07:36 PM  
Cyrano
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
How assiduous and aggressive is Chaturbate in banning affiliate accounts?

I haven't been banned, however I'm a bit worried. I run a chan-style site and members post links to webcam girls they discover. There's no pirated content, just links and occasionally a screenshot. I received a DMCA directly from Chaturbate and this spooked me -- it was related to a screenshot someone posted alongside the performer's URL.

Has this happened to you? I tried removing all images of performers, though it wouldn't surprise me if I missed one or two. This policy seems rather silly given that, in effect, that image was promotional.

Will this land me Chaturbate's radar? When a ban occurs, it is usually in response to a model complaint?
Damn, I'm tired. Please excuse the errors. In short, I received a DMCA for a screenshot of a performer hosted on my server. It was located alongside a link to her page. Does Chaturbate make a habit of this?

Does anyone have insight as to how they cross-check domains (with DMCA complaints) with affiliate accounts? I don't recall listing my domain during the affiliate signup process and my API-based ads are hosted on a separate domain (iframe). I'm considering removing advertisements except for registered members as a precaution, basically hiding links from guests, until I have time to conduct a careful review and remove any other images that might fall afoul of their policy.

Anyway, all of this aside, these two weeks have been stellar.
Cyrano is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote