View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 10:20 AM  
MakeMeGrrrrowl
Grrrrrrrrr

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
It's first and foremost a diabetic drug, but it's also approved as an obesity drug. Once a week injection in stomach but it's a tiny insulin needle kind of thing. I didn't tolerate metformin well and basically had the shits non-stop while I took it, which was causing me to flush out the magnesium in me and I was getting heart palpitations. I would end up in a hospital with an IV in me once a year, and I finally just stopped taking the metformin and it all went away (but I gained weight). Now it's just flying off with the ozempic. A friend of ours went down something like 17kg in a year - she was like a fat girl and now looks like a normal girl, huge change. If you're fat, might be worth a try. It's like $170 for 4 weeks so not really that expensive.
Ozempic seems like great medications for diabetics. It started I think with saxenda, then ozempic and now they are coming out with wegovy which seems easier to get for weight loss than ozempic.

Unfortunately, Ozempic (and Saxenda) made me terribly sick. I already have a very weak stomach and IBS so taking medications that mess with digestion and prolong it, is terrible for me.

Looks like I'm stuck with trying to eat healthier. I'm still trying to lose the same 30lbs I was trying to lose 5 years ago...stupid 30lbs.
MakeMeGrrrrowl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote